Tuesday 19 October 2010

Plaster Caster

Welcome to the wonderful world of plaster!
Hi, I'm Cynthia and I'm a recovering groupie.
I make plaster casts of penises and breasts that are attached to rock stars and other talented earthlings.
And it's time to give y'all a polite warning about a Plaster Invasion soon to hit Planet Earth!
You see, over the last 30 years I've had the pleasure of capturing some Very Special Appendages for my collection. They are my sweet babies and I am their Mama! For some time now we've been on the lookout for a warm, moist planet to spread our seed and, by jove, I think we've got it.
So proud a Mama am I that when we come in for a landing, I'm taking these babies out on the town in a baby basket! Our Pud Crawl will include various movie theatres, bookstores and art galleries. Yep, we're talking about: art exhibits, a documentary and an autobiography - for starters!
So, townspeople! The skies are ablaze with Plasterness! Ooooh! Aaaah!
But don't be afraid. No need to run to the bomb shelter! Just BEHOLD...and RECEIVE...the magnificence of the White Cock - and White Tit!