Monday 8 November 2010

Boobs, dummies, milk and animals.













Just last weekend me and my gf had talked about things which are impossible to hide. One of those things is ur sexual clicks, preferences, turn-ons, fixations. U write a story - and the whole story actually would be just a stage to show the one main scene, ur turn-on. U make a movie - and sooner or later ur biggest desire, ur addiction would be shown (remember tranntino's bare feet or "drag me to hell", the oral fixation of the director of this so-called-movie was hard to not see). So it i here. I see lactation and something strange, like sex with statue. Probably, that's what Pygmalion felt. Maybe that's the idea of doll, with which u can do whenever u want, maybe that's the wish of no response, maybe the dream about coldness. As well i could say that this artist likes to be humiliated, but i am not sure about that. I would try that if he was my guest.
Still, i like those pics.