Saturday 30 January 2010

Oh, yeah, the winner of the last year - 2.

This story is to be continued.

OK. I just read a message in Dutch by you in one of your albums. The private collection so to speak: is that a serious offer you got there? And do you do such things? I'm not judging you, I'm just curious.. :)

I can see why he made the offer, even if he wast just half-joking. You look good! I'd be more than happy to photograph you, even if it would be just a test shoot. I will keep it nice though, as I am not in the habit of sleeping with the girls that pose before my camera.


A-fucking-mazing.

Update:

OK, tell me: what do you have in mind for Valentines pictures, and do you think we can shoot them in a car? Because there is enough room in the back to sleep. All we need is a quiet place to work.