Wednesday 4 August 2010

Letters.

...show me u can do it. step off a chair and fully hang by the neck from the ceiling for 10 seconds and i come in for a 30 min pvt session .

...i'm the italian boy, i have to get to london to work as a chef. if someday you'll want to write me and talk or want to come eating in my restaurant that's my mail:xxxxxxxxxxxxhoping that someday you will write me. kissesbye

...ADD ME xxxxxxxxx in Yahoo Messengerxxxxxxxxxx (use 'phone or any e-mail not gmail 1 month to live all expences paid($100000 in the bank. new garage door, flat roof over the garage leaks)3 months in my house $400000 you get 25% if sold = $100000.

...hi. i would like to have nasty crazy fun with you this is the show i would like i would like you to pee and poo inside light colored jeans,then rub ur clit as hard as you can,then fuck bottle really hard and fast in your pussy and ass,maybe some vomit as well i like crazy fun ,i spend a lot of money here on site so if your good to me i will visit you a lot i have a lot of money to spend please tell me if you will do this show for me if not i will find some one else to spend my money on.

...Hi, I love to slap your tits...HARD!! HARDER!! SLAP-SLAP with belt. make you cry. CRY-CRY. then I lick your nipples...bite them very soft....kiss down your body, down....and lick your pussy up and down. i want clamps on your pussy. I LOVE YOUR PAIN. Hard and sloww. you suck my cock deep, and I fuck your pussy slow and deep. Then i lick your ass hole, and fuck your ass good. kiss and hug, Eric.